Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mock Pina Colada Vi Shake

My trainer, Maria, lured me into the Body by Vi shakes.  To tell you the honest truth, at first I DID NOT like them.  But they have grown on my and I can honestly say I have a lot more energy and I feel I may be losing some weight.

I normally make the shakes with soy milk but Maria also suggested Coconut Milk.  I love coconut.  But for some reason the milk of a coconut didn't sound very appealing to me.  BUT I figured I would try it anyway in a shake, just to say I did.

OMG! It is like a Virgin Pina Colada!

Here is my recipe:

1 cup coconut milk
1 cup crushed ice
2 scoops Vi shake powder

Blend in blender.  Enjoy with a little umbrella and pretend you are on some tropical beach.  (With Johnny Depp.)

I was joking with my friend this morning that I just need to add some rum. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment