Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thin Mint S'Mores


This last weekend my daughter and I celebrated Girl Scouts 100th anniversary.  We camped and enjoyed activities.  But one of the highlights is always S'mores, right?  Girl Scouts is credited for starting S'mores so we better eat some while camping out.

I brought a box of Thin Mints to the camp, I mean you can't have a GS activity w/o GS cookies.
We decided to smush a Thin Mint right next to the chocolate and marshmallow.  Oh my!  It was so yummy!

I did not take a picture, it was simply too dark.  But here is the recipe:

1 graham cracker split in half 
1/2 Hershey bar
1 Thin Mint Cookie
1 toasted (or burnt) marshmallow

Place in this order:

1 graham cracker, Hershey chocolate, Thin Mint cookie, marshmallow, the other graham cracker.

Eat it up and just try not to be sticky.





No comments:

Post a Comment