Thursday, April 26, 2012

Donde Esta El Muddy Run Photos?

Ok, so I am waiting for the darn (I won't curse here but I want to!) photos of the Survivor Mud Run I did last Sunday to become available.  BUT the company is that took our photo is having "site difficulties".  I don't know about you but I just think they are having "lazy" difficulties.  If you are online all the time and have read of people having site difficulties, they don't take frickin' 4 days to fix!  Especially if you have pros helping you, and they do.

Whatever, I guess it is legit.

I'll move on for now.

Oh and yes, I did not take any pictures after I got muddy because, duh, I was MUDDY and didn't want to touch my camera.

I did take 2 after I cleaned my hands.

My celebratory beer! Whoo hoo!

Mud still in my ear.

 Those are pretty boring.  Right? 

Anyhow, I had a BLAST!!!  It was so much fun!  I'll be writing up a post soon, when those frickin' photos come in.

While you are waiting feel free to read Making Healthy Choices on Cinco de Mayo.  What is Cinco de Mayo? Read the article. :-0


No comments:

Post a Comment