Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fairy HobMother Rocks

The Fairy HobMother fluttered into my inbox last week.

Who is this Fairy HobMother?

Matt Mitchell, to be exact.  But even more than that she (er he) is a generous, smart, online business entrepreneur who runs Appliances Online.

You are probably wondering what the heck am I talking about?  Who cares.

I do.

Matt offered me an Amazon gift card for mentioning his site on my blogs.  (I also wrote a post up at Ramblings of a WAHM, which will be live May 5th.)

Let me back up, I tend to get ahead of myself and loose my readers.

The Fairy HobMother sends bloggers that he finds in the blogosphere an e-card for Amazon if that blogger mentions his site in a post.  It is that easy.  I already redeemed my card for the new Blogess book. :-)

So thanks a bunch Matt, er, Fairy HobMother.  You not only made my day but also the Blogess for the sale she just got. 

No comments:

Post a Comment